Your privacy on the Internet is important to Telargo. This policy covers how Telargo treats Personal Information that Telargo collects. Personal Information is information about you that identifies you personally like your name, address, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available
Collection and Use
Telargo does not collect any Personal Information from you except when you expressly volunteer the information. This includes when you:
- Register for download of a Telargo product,
- Request information (electronically or via US Mail) about Telargo's products and services,
- Subscribe to Telargo newsletter,
- Request contact with an Telargo sales representative.
Telargo is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website and will not sell, share, or rent Personal Information other than as disclosed below in this statement. Telargo does not sell, share with or rent to others e-mail addresses solely for the purpose of third party marketing but may include third party advertisements within e-mails. Among other things, this Personal Information is used to respond to your requests and inquiries, and to communicate timely information and special offers. You can choose not to receive such information by e-mailing email@example.com.
The information you give us and information about your order may be combined with other Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
Telargo respects the privacy of your friends and coworkers. Telargo will not keep or maintain names or e-mail addresses when you use our Tell-a-Friend function. The Tell-a-Friend function is solely to provide your friends and coworkers with the information you have requested we pass along to them.
Sharing Personal Information
Telargo shares Personal Information collected electronically through its Website in the following ways:
- From time to time, Telargo works with business partners and sponsors to provide specific services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for such services, we will share Personal Information necessary for the partner/sponsor to provide these services.
- E-mailings of Telargo newsletters and other materials are processed both in-house and by outsourced service companies. On occasion, where Telargo contracts with a service provider, it may request that the provider collect and/or provide information directly from our customers on our behalf. In all situations, Telargo restricts how its suppliers and other service providers may access, use and disclose Personal Information. Telargo does not permit these suppliers and other service providers to sell Personal Information to third parties.
- Telargo reserves the right to use Personal Information in order to investigate any claim or suspicion that there may have been a violation of the Terms and Conditions governing this site, to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
Telargo may transfer Personal Information to a third party in the event of a sale of stock, merger or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of the assets of Telargo, whether voluntarily or by operation of law.
Cookies—Not Linked to Personal Information
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser from our Web Server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites. Telargo website utilizes cookies as a means of providing personalization features to our visitors.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser's help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Telargo’s Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Telargo is not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices of such other sites. We trust that our Website visitors are aware when they leave the Telargo site, and we encourage them to read the privacy statements of each Website to which ours is linked that collects Personal Information.
This Telargo privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Telargo Website.
Notification of Changes
Problems or Complaints
If you believe that there has been a violation of the terms of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and take appropriate action, and report back to you within a reasonable period of time.