Telargo provides a comprehensive mobile assets management service that improves business processes and fleet operations for a range of diverse businesses and industries. We offer our solution as a flat-fee service, thus eliminating the client’s need to invest heavily in IT equipment and infrastructure, extensive user training and high maintenance costs. The Telargo Service consists of:
- technology infrastructure
- service platform
Telargo has developed all the necessary vehicle equipment and application server software to deliver a complete mobile assets management solution, whether the client’s needs are large or small.
- Vehicles are equipped with Telargo On-board Units, Telargo Handsets and various sensors (temperature sensors, door sensors, odometers, etc.) that operate the Telargo Service.
- On-board Units have data transfer and voice communication capabilities. Telargo provides secure data connection between Telargo On-board Units and Telargo Fleet Center through selected wireless networks.
- The Telargo Fleetl Center consists of a database, map server, communication server, and a Web portal for easy access to fleet data. The Telargo Fleet Center and additional industry-specific applications provide our clients with significant amount of fleet data.
- Telargo Service hosts its applications for the client, thereby eliminating virtually any investment by the client for IT infrastructure. Telargo Service users can access their data quickly and easily using a Web browser on a standard PC or on the road with a internet-based mobile device such as a Blackberry.
The Telargo Service Network
From the initial sales presentation to the final system integration, and post-installation customer care and consulting; Telargo provides its clients with the technology, solutions and dependable, user-friendly service that will maximize their mobile assets management and increase revenue.
Telargo Service plans include:
- installation and maintenance of vehicle equipment
- user training
- system integration between Telargo Fleet Center and client IT infrastructure
- on-going post-installation support